STAGING IS REAL ESTATE MARKETING AND THE BEST WAY TO ATTRACT FULL PRICED OFFERS, QUICKLY
Thank you for inviting me to your house. Polka Dot Interiors will professionally prepare your home for sale, so it will appeal to the most amount of buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of time on market. In today's market conditions, Staging sells homes.
Home Staging is NOT decorating, fluffing, interior design or redesign! Home Staging IS detailing, decluttering, depersonalizing and preparing a seller's home to give it a "model home" appearance so that the potential buyer can "see" themselves living in the home.
7 Reasons why your decision is wise one:
- Selling or buying a property is possibly one of the biggest investments anyone could make. How the property is presented and perceived should be given as much importance and consideration as any consumer product on the market.
- When you want to sell your home, there are two simple rules to follow to assure a quick sale: price it well, and make it look amazing. Whatever the asking price, its appearance needs to be flawless.
- 94 percent of staged homes sold on average in one month or less and spent 80 percent less time on the market than those that were not staged. The Return on Investment of home staging is to average a sales price that is 7-15% more than a non-staged home. Also, staged properties sell 50-80% faster than non-staged homes eliminating several potential months of carrying costs.
- Staging uses design and conceptualization techniques. The objective is to have potential buyers walk in and envision the property as their home. They can see themselves living and entertaining there. It’s all about creating a space that makes buyers connect emotionally to it. They should feel as if they were the owner, not a guest. As a seller, In order to do this effectively, you need to make your house as impersonal and attractive as possible to stimulate the buyer’s visual acuity and that’s why you hire me.
- The truth is that a room always looks larger with furniture in it, furniture to scale. It also gives a buyer a perspective of how their furniture will fit and look and how to arrange the space. Visual psychology involved in gaining a buyer’s immediate attention.
- Home staging is effective because it emphasizes a property’s strengths and minimizes its weak points. It allows your home to be shown at its maximum potential. Presenting a well-cared for home and creating a property that gives a positive first impression. It attracts the attention and admiration of prospective buyers, and encourages them to consider how your property fits their requirements.
- Today’s buyer is much more sophisticated as compared to in the past. With all the access to information on shows and DIY classes, the internet, design ideas, etc. buyers are just expecting more than in the past and if a seller isn’t willing to make changes, a buyer will quickly move to the next property that may be more move in ready.
Happy Selling and Thank you for letting me to be part of it!